A Typical Day at Camp
- 8:00 am Wake up Bell
- 8:15 am Warning Bell
- 8:30 am Breakfast, served as a family-style meal.
- 9:45 am Fence Meeting, where campers to choose their morning adventure. We have many activities at the ranch to choose from, as well as day trips.
- 12:30 pm Lunch in the dining hall, served family-style
- 1:30 pm Rest Hour, campers head to their cabins to rest, read a book or write a letter home!
- 2:30 pm Afternoon Fence Meeting, campers return to the fence to choose their afternoon acitivity.
- 5:00 pm Guzzle Time! After afternoon activities have been dismissed, campers have some free time to hang out with their friends and get a “guzzle”, a snack or drink from our store, the Trading Post.
- 6:30 pm Dinner in the dining hall, served family-style
- 7:30 pm Evening acitivties, staff members choose an actitiy for the entire camp community. These activities range from Charades to Capture the Flag.
- 8:30 pm Campfire! All campers and staff gather around the campfire for an evening program presented by one of the cabins.