Here at Teton Valley Ranch Camp, we believe all kids deserve an opportunity to adventure in Wyoming’s wilderness. The TVRC Scholarship Endowment helps make this possible, supporting campers who otherwise wouldn’t be able to attend TVRC experience what it means to be Ready to Ride. We’re on our way to funding this endowment fully with the end goal of having $2 million available to support multiple campers each summer in attending TVRC.
TVRC offers a need-based Financial Aid Program. The financial aid applications open on October 1st annually and closes February 15th. In addition to financial need TVRC also considers the camper’s motivation for the experience, previous attendance at TVRC, extenuating circumstances within the applicant’s family, and a family legacy at TVRC.
In order to apply, the following documents are required:
- TVRC Financial Aid Application (see link below)
- A $250 deposit paid via check
- Family Tax Returns for the last 2 tax years
- Statement of Need Letter from Parent / Guardian
- Letter of Interest from Camper
- Three letters of recommendation from non-family members
- Application and supporting documents must be submitted to TVRC by February 15.
If you have any questions about this program, please contact Zoe Farris at or call us at (307) 733-6122.FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION